We have two primary goals for 2013:
- Rebranding – we are transitioning from Office Solutions ME to Strategic Office Support, offering Virtual Business Management needed to build, manage, and maintain all of your business ideas. This creates all sorts of goals and opportunities for change. We will share more about this very soon!
- Partnering – we are excited to have initiated many great partner relationships in 2012, including web designers, graphic designers, copywriters, bookkeepers, marketing and social media consultants, and other virtual assistants. In 2013, we want to take this to the next level!
- We want to keep our partners and sub-contractors BUSY, allowing us to attract and assist more clients. Our goal would be to utilize our partners and sub-contractors on at least 50% of our 2013 contracts.
- We’ve also started a new joint venture with Luma Coaching to offer business coaching support in addition to our implementation skills and support services. Click here for more details.
Secondary goals include:
- Redesigned client intake process – still working on the details
- Attend Be the Change April 2013 in Orlando Florida
- Increased media exposure – radio, TV, local events, and social media
- Product development – trainings, reports, and guides for entrepreneurs
- Launch BecomeAVA.com – resources, training, and coaching for aspiring Virtual Assistants
So, there you have it, a basic outline of our goals to be accomplished in 2013. Now, please share your goals for the New Year, and any comments; we would love to hear from you!